About this site
The purpose of this site is for users to talk about sports and to provide analysis of various sports teams. Registered users may post messages and create
threads for sports teams and post responses to articles that appear on this
site. This site is free of charge to all users.
Personal information submitted to this web site
will not be distributed nor sold to any third party in any way shape or form.
Terms And Conditions for posted messages
The message board is free of charge and is abailable to readers of this
site. By posting a message on this site you agree to be bound by the
following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these conditions than
do not post messages to this site.
all messages appearing here are the sole responsibility of those persons posting the message. The webmaster does not control the content of any messages posted on this site and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of anything on the site or any products or services that may appear here. Under no circumstances will the webmaster be liable for any errors or omissions in any postings or for any loss or damages of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any information contained in this site.
You agree not to do any of the following while using this site.
- transmit any message, information, data, text or other materials ("Content") that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, that may be invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, the Webmaster, moderator, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- post or transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements);
- post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, and any regulations having the force of law while using or accessing
- post information detailing illegal acts with specific names or locations;
- upload or transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party.
Now you can query past games of any team in the
For each team you can query such items as opponents, division, home games, away games and time zone, and in the NFL you can also query playing surface and whether the game was indoors or outdoors.